Blueberry spinach smoothie is a mildly sweet smoothie made with blueberry, spinach, rolled oats and greek yogurt. In this recipe, you can use fresh or frozen blueberry as per the availability.
More Smoothie Recipes
|1 cup Blueberry (fresh or frozen)|
|3/4 cup loosely packed Spinach|
|1/3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt (or plain yogurt)|
|1/2 cup Milk (or any non-dairy milk or apple juice)|
|2 tablespoon Rolled Oats, optional|
- Take all the ingredients to make this smoothie. In this recipe, we have used frozen blueberry.
- Add 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberry and 3/4 cup loosely packed spinach in the jar of a blender.
- Add 2 tablespoon rolled oats, 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt and 1/2 cup milk.
- Close the lid and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Blueberry smoothie with spinach is ready.
Tips and Variations:
- Add 1/2 banana is added to sweeten the smoothie.
- To add more protein, add 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter.
- For variation, add 1 tablespoon flax seeds powder and 1 teaspoon chia seeds.
Taste: Mild Sweet
Serving Ideas: Serve blueberry spinach smoothie for breakfast.