Strawberry Spinach Smoothie Recipe (with Step by Step Photos)
This refreshing and healthy green colored smoothie is made with strawberry, spinach, banana, orange juice and greek yogurt and can be ready within 5 minutes. Any unsweetened milk instead of orange juice works well in this recipe.
More Smoothie Recipes
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
|1 cup fresh or frozen Strawberry|
|1 cup Spinach|
|1/2 cup Orange Juice or Milk (almond milk or coconut milk or soy milk or plain milk)|
|1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt (or plain yogurt)|
- All the ingredients to make this smoothie are shown in this picture.
- Add 1/2 cup orange juice or milk (almond milk or coconut milk or soy milk or plain milk) and 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt (or plain yogurt) in the jar of a blender.
- Add 1 cup strawberry, 1 cup spinach and 1 banana.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Strawberry Smoothie with Spinach is ready for serving.
Tips and Variations:
- Add 1 tablespoon almond butter or peanut butter for variation.
- To make the smoothie thick, use frozen fruits.
Taste: Mild Sweet
Serving Ideas: Serve this healthy Strawberry Spinach Smoothie in the breakfast.