More Smoothie Recipes
|1 cup halved Strawberries (fresh or frozen)(approx. 10 strawberries)|
|1 Ripe Banana, peeled and sliced (fresh or frozen)|
|1/2 cup Low Fat Plain Yogurt (curd or greek yogurt)|
|5-7 drops Vanilla Extract (optional)|
|2-3 teaspoons Honey or Sugar (or to taste)|
|1/2 cup Low Fat Milk|
- Add halved strawberries in the jar of a blender.
- Add sliced banana.
- Add plain homemade yogurt (or plain greek yogurt).
- Add vanilla extract and honey.
- Pour milk over it.
- Blend them together until smooth puree. Strawberry banana smoothie with yogurt is ready. Pour it into serving glasses.
- You can also use vanilla yogurt or strawberry yogurt instead of plain yogurt in this recipe. If you are using vanilla yogurt, skip adding vanilla extract and reduce the amount of honey to 1 teaspoon.