Strawberry Banana Milkshake Recipe (with Step by Step Photos)
Strawberry Banana Milkshake prepared with this recipe is an ultimate summer cooler. Creamy shake of calcium and energy rich banana, milk and vitamin C rich strawberry is a celestial fresh fruit drink that can provide enough energy to keep you on your toes for few hours.
More Milkshake Recipes
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
|8 frozen or fresh Ripe Strawberries, halved (approx. 3/4 cup)|
|1/2 Banana (fresh or frozen)|
|1/2 cup Milk|
|1/2 cup Vanilla or Strawberry Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt|
|1/2 tablespoon or to taste Sugar|
- Pour milk in the jar of a blender or mixer grinder.
- Add halved strawberries.
- Add frozen or fresh sliced banana (in this recipe, frozen banana is used).
- Add ice cream and sugar.
- Blend until fruits are well blended and there are no chunks of them. Pour it into a serving glass and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- For thicker shake, use frozen fruit instead of using fresh fruit.
- Add 1 teaspoon protein powder to make banana strawberry protein shake.
- To make healthy thick shake, skip adding ice cream and sugar and add extra 1/2 banana (total 1 banana) in this recipe.
Taste: Sweet and creamy
Serving Ideas: Starwberry banana shake with milk is a thick fruit shake that can be serve in the breakfast or as a dessert. It is a perfect milkshake for kids.