Strawberry banana juice is a delicious blend of ripe banana, fresh strawberries, apple, orange juice and honey where tang of orange juice compliments the zing of strawberry while smoothness of honey and apple compliments the sweetness of banana.
|1/2 cup halved Ripe Strawberries|
|1/2 Banana, peeled and sliced(fresh or frozen)|
|1/2 Apple, peeled and diced|
|1/4 cup Orange Juice, fresh or readymade|
|1 teaspoon Honey or Sugar, optional|
|4-5 Ice Cubes|
- Pour orange juice in a blender jar.
- Add halved strawberries.
- Add sliced banana (frozen banana is used in this recipe, you can use either fresh or frozen banana according to the availability).
- Add peeled and diced apple.
- Add ice cubes and honey.
- Blend until smooth puree and there are no lumps of fruits. Pour strawberry banana juice into serving glass. Slit one halved strawberry and a slice of banana from bottom to its the center and arrange them on rim of the glass and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Add more orange juice to dilute the juice.
Taste: Sweet, smooth and creamy banana with light tang of orange and strawberry.
Serving Ideas: It can be served as healthy afternoon beverage or party drink.