Papaya, a tropical fruit, has smooth texture and aromatic taste when ripe. Papaya juice prepared with this recipe is a heavenly experience for palate and provides healthy dose of nutrients and minerals like calcium, chlorine, iron, phosphorus, potassium, etc. There are many benefits of this juice and it’s particularly useful in curing diseases related to blood, constipation and heart.
More Juice Recipes
|1/2 medium size Papaya|
|1/2 cup Fresh Pineapple Juice/ Orange Juice|
|2 teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice|
|2 teaspoons Sugar or Honey|
|1/8 teaspoon Black pepper Powder|
|1/2 cup Cold Water (for desired consistency)|
|Salt to taste|
- Peel papaya and remove seeds; dice it into small pieces.
- Place papaya pieces, pineapple juice, fresh lemon juice, sugar, black pepper powder, 1/2 cup cold water and salt in blender or food processor. Blend until a smooth puree. Check for consistency; if it is too thick, then add more water or pineapple juice. Blend it again for 5 seconds and taste for sugar and tartness.
- Add more sugar to make sweeter or more lime juice to make it tangy and blend again for 5 seconds. Fresh papaya fruit juice is ready. Pour it in chilled serving glasses and serve immediately.
Tips and Variations:
- Blend with crushed ice to make it slushy.
- Choose papaya which has yellow-orange skin and sweet aroma.
Serving Ideas: This juice can be served with snacks in the afternoon or with breakfast in the morning.