|2 large Bananas, sliced|
|1/2 Apple, cored and chopped|
|1 tablespoon Honey|
|1½ cups Milk or Water (milk is preferable)|
- Wash the bananas and apple, and pat dry them.
- Peel the bananas and cut into slices. Peel and cut apple into halves. Take one portion and cut into medium pieces, keep another half for other use.
- Add banana chunks, apple pieces and honey in a blender jar.
- Add milk. (Use milk for better taste or use water to make it a low calorie juice).
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth puree.
- Check the consistency, if you feel that its too thick, then add more milk to dilute it and blend it again for 5 seconds. Pour it into serving glasses, garnish with a banana wheel and serve.
- Consume it immediately otherwise its taste changes and turns darker in color.
- Do not use juicers to make it because banana contains very less amount of water compare to other fruits and it would clog the juicer.
- Change the quantity of honey to sweeten it as per your taste.
- Add pineapple juice in place of milk for variation.
- Replace apple with carrot to make even healthier banana fruit juice.