|2 cups chopped Spinach, tightly packed|
|1 Apple or Pear, cored and chopped|
|1 stalk of Celery|
|Juice from 1/2 Lime or Lemon (or to taste), optional|
|3/4 cup Water|
- Wash and clean the spinach, apple and celery. Cut apple and celery into large pieces.
- Pour 3/4 cup water in a blender jar. Add apple and celery.
- Add spinach and juice from lemon.
- Blend in a blender until smooth.
- Make sure that there are no chunks of fruits.
- Place a fine mesh juice strainer (or sieve) over a large container and pour prepared juice mixture over it.
- Press the pulp down with a spatula to get the maximum juice out of it. Discard the pulp.
- Pour prepared juice into a serving glass and serve.
- Keep a glass or container under nozzle of juice extractor.
- Process spinach, celery and apple through juicer.
- Mix lemon juice with extracted juice and pour into a serving glass, garnish with apple wedge and serve it for immediate consumption.
- Choose fresh and dark green spinach for best results.
- If you don’t like the flavor of only spinach, then mix any other green vegetables like cucumber, beet, tomato, carrot, etc. to prepare a flavorful healthy drink.