|1 small red Beetroot|
|1 large Apple (or 2 small apples)|
|2 Celery stalks|
|1/2 Lemon or Lime|
|1/2 inch small piece of Ginger, peeled|
- Wash all vegetables and fruits in running water and pat dry them.
- Peel and cut beetroot into long slices. Cut apple into long pieces and remove the core. Peel and cut carrot into long pieces. Cut celery into long pieces.
- Put glass or container under the nozzle of a juicer and turn it on.
- Process all ingredients (beetroot, apple, carrot, celery, ginger) except lemon alternatively through juicer.
- Squeeze the half lemon into prepared juice and stir well. Pour it into chilled serving glass and serve. Drink it immediately.
- Choose a small and firm beetroot. Also, we used sweet apple but you can use any type of apple of your choice.
- Pure beetroot juice is very strong; always mix it with some other fruit or vegetable juice to potentially avoid any side effects.
- If you are using organic veggies and fruits, don’t peel them.