|2 Celery stalks|
|2 large Kale Leaves or 1 cup Spinach|
|1 small or 1/2 large Apple|
|Juice from 1/2 Lemon|
|1/4 inch piece of Ginger, optional|
|1 cup Water|
- Rinse cucumber, celery, kale leaves and apple in running water. Remove stems from kale leaves and tear them into small pieces.
- Cut cucumber, celery and apple into pieces.
- Pour 1 cup water in a blender jar. Add cucumber, celery, apple and ginger.
- Blend until smooth puree. Add kale leaves and lemon juice.
- Blend again until smooth.
- Place a fine mesh strainer over a large bowl and pour prepared puree over it to strain it. You can also use a nut-milk bag or a cheesecloth to strain the puree.
- Use a rubber spatula to press the pulp down and get the maximum juice. Discard the pulp.
- Healthy green veggie juice is ready. Consume it immediately to get maximum nutrients.
- Process all veggies and fruits (except lemon) through juicer and and collect the juice in a container.
- Mix the lemon juice with prepared juice and pour into serving glasses.