Banana Kiwi Smoothie is a delicious creamy beverage prepared by blending banana, kiwi, orange juice and honey. Smoothie prepared with this recipe is an absolute bliss as it does not use milk or yogurt to allow fruit flavors to flourish.
|1.5 Ripe Kiwifruits|
|1 Ripe Banana|
|1/4 cup to 1/3 cup Orange Juice or Almond Milk|
|1/2 tablespoon Honey|
- Peel and cut banana and kiwi fruits into medium pieces.
- Pour orange juice in the jar of a blender.
- Add chopped banana, kiwi and honey.
- Blend them until smooth. Kiwi banana smoothie is ready; pour it into a serving glass and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Check whether the consistency and taste of smoothie is according to your liking or not before filling up serving glasses. Add more orange juice to reduce thickness or add more banana to thicken it and blend again. Add more honey to increase the sweetness.
Taste: Tangy and Mild Sweet
Serving Ideas: Serve it as breakfast drink or as an afternoon beverage.