Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie is a sweet and sour nutritious fruit drink prepared by blending exotic fruits like kiwi and strawberry with banana and milk. Strawberry and kiwi are rich source of vitamin C and combining them with banana make this smoothie even healthier. Follow this easy recipe to make healthy and fructilicious kiwi strawberry smoothie in less than 5 minutes
More Smoothie Recipes
|1 Kiwi, peeled and chopped|
|4-5 frozen or fresh ripe Strawberries, cleaned and chopped|
|1 ripe Banana|
|1/2 cup Non Dairy Milk(used almond milk) or Orange Juice or Apple Juice|
|1 teaspoon Honey or Maple Syrup, optional|
|2 Strawberry Slices and Kiwi Slices (for garnishing)|
- Keep all the ingredients ready. You can use any juice or non dairy milk like oats milk, almond milk, coconut milk for vegan smoothie.
- Dice kiwi and strawbeerries.
- Place all ingredients in a blender jar in the following order – 1 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup), 1/2 cup almond milk (or any non-dairy milk or any juice), 1 diced kiwi, 4-5 diced strawberries and 1 banana.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Yummy smoothie is ready. Pour it into one large or two small serving glasses. Garnish with strawberry and kiwi slices and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- For thick smoothies, add more fruit. If you want to make a thin smoothie, add more liquid.
- Adjust the quantity of honey according to your taste.
Taste: Sweet and mild sour
Serving Ideas: Chilled strawberry and kiwi smoothie with banana is a perfect afternoon drink.