Coconut Milk Smoothie is a creamy carnation of coconut water smoothie. This recipe uses coconut milk, strawberry and ripe mango to make creamier, yummier, healthier smoothie.
More Smoothie Recipes
|1/2 cup Coconut Milk (unsweetened)|
|1/2 cup fresh or frozen Strawberries|
|1/2 cup fresh or frozen Mango Chunks|
|1½ teaspoons Honey or Sugar(as per your taste)|
|2 Ice Cubes or 1/4 cup Crushed Ice|
- The taste of this smoothie lies in using coconut milk as main ingredient. You can easily find it in any Indian or Asian grocery store. If it is not available, don’t worry!! You can easily prepare it at home by squeezing the grated coconut flesh or running hot water or milk through it (see how to make coconut milk at home).
- Pour coconut milk in a blender jar.
- Add strawberries, mango chunks, ice cubes and honey.
- Blend until mixture becomes smooth. Pour it into chilled serving glasses. Creamy coconut milk smoothie with delicious flavor of mango and strawberry is now ready for serving.
Tips and Variations:
- Add pineapple chunks instead of mango chunks for variation.
Taste: Sweet and creamy
Serving Ideas: It is an ideal serve in the morning breakfast. Enjoy every sip of it while sitting on patio on a warm summer evening.