Pomegranate juice is good for health. However, its tart taste turns off many, keeping them devoid of its goodness. Refreshing pomegranate smoothie tastes much better than pomegranate juice as its tartness is subdued by fresh strawberries and greek yogurt. This smoothie recipe has only 4 ingredients and can be prepared within 5 minutes.
More Smoothie Recipes
|1/2 cup Pomegranate Arils (or 1/3 cup Pomegranate Juice)|
|1 cup fresh or frozen Strawberries (4 large or 6 small)|
|1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt|
|1/4 cup any non-dairy Milk or Apple Juice or Orange Juice or Coconut Water|
- Keep all the ingredients ready.
- Add 1/4 cup any non-dairy Milk or Apple Juice or Orange Juice or Coconut Water and 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt (or plain yogurt) in the jar of a blender.
- Add 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries (4 large or 6 small) and 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds.
- Close the lid and blend until smooth puree.
- Pour it into a serving glass and garnish with a few pomegranate arils.
Tips and Variations:
- For variation, add 1 banana to make it more thick and creamy.
- You can use the same amount of mixed berries instead of strawberries.
Taste: Perfectly balanced sweet and tart taste with smooth texture.
Serving Ideas: This smoothie is the best to serve as a refreshing morning drink.