Grapes not just make good wine but also make great tasting smoothie too! Pure grape smoothie made with fresh grapes, strawberries, milk and plain yogurt is simply heaven in every sip. The vitamins and minerals rich table grapes refreshes body and mood instantly and with this recipe, you can have it in less than 5 minutes.
|1 cup seedless Black or Red Grapes|
|3 fresh or frozen Strawberries|
|1/4 cup Plain Yogurt|
|1/3 cup Milk|
|2 Ice Cubes|
- Wash grapes and strawberries and remove stems.
- Pour milk in a blender jar. Add grapes, strawberries and yogurt.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and frothy. Pour prepared smoothie into a serving glass and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Choose the grapes which are not soft or wrinkled.
- Add banana to make thick smoothie.
Taste: Pure and natural sweet taste of grapes
Serving Ideas: It can be served in breakfast or as a chilled afternoon drink during hot summer. Kids will definitely love this purple colored beverage with sweet tangy taste. Serve it in garden parties during spring and summer.