Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie Recipe (with Step by Step Photos)
Strawberry raspberry smoothie, an incredible marriage of two most sought after berries in an icy cool smoothie is a must have experience for the summer. These heavenly flavorful and juicy fruits combined into smoothie with chia seeds and yogurt is a divine experience during hot summer days.
More Smoothie Recipes
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
|1/2 cup Raspberries|
|1/2 cup frozen or fresh Strawberries (3-4 Strawberry)|
|1/2 Banana, sliced|
|1/4 cup Plain Yogurt or Greek Yogurt|
|1/2 cup Almond Milk or Any Milk|
|1/2 teaspoon Chia Seeds, optional|
|1/2 tablespoon Sugar or Honey|
- You can use fresh strawberries if frozen ones are not available.
- Pour almond milk in a blender jar and add plain yogurt.
- Add raspberries, strawberries, banana, chia seeds and sugar.
- Blend until smooth and no chunks of fruits. Pour prepared smoothie into chilled serving glasses.
Tips and Variations:
- Add any one fruit (either strawberry or banana or raspberry) frozen to make thick smoothie.
- Always first add liquid in blender jar to get moving all the solid ingredients easily while blending.
Taste: Refreshing and delighting taste of strawberry and raspberry with creamy smoothness of yogurt.
Serving Ideas: Serve smoothie of raspberry and strawberry as a healthy breakfast drink full of vitamin C and calcium. It can be also served as a party dessert or after meal dessert. This is an ideal summer cool drink recipe for kids.