This is a delicious coffee flavored drink made from brewed coffee, banana and yogurt. Follow this recipe to make nice and taste buds soothing coffee smoothie with milk and yogurt in less than 5 minutes.
|1/4 cup cold Brewed Coffee|
|1 Banana, sliced or 1/2 Avocado|
|1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt or Vanilla Yogurt|
|2-3 drops of Vanilla Extract or A pinch of Ground Cinnamon|
|2-3 Ice Cubes|
|2 teaspoons Honey or Sugar|
- To make brewed coffee at home using Instant Coffee Powder – Take 1/2 teaspoon Instant Coffee Powder in a medium bowl and pour 1/4 cup hot water over it. Stir with a spoon until the coffee powder is dissolved. Let it cool before using in the next step.
- Add sliced banana and plain greek yogurt in a blender jar.
- Add honey and vanilla extract.
- Add brewed coffee and ice-cubes.
- Blend until smooth puree. Pour prepared drink into a serving glass and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- For variation, add 2-3 chopped dates instead of honey/sugar.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon sweet chocolate syrup and reduce the quantity of honey to 1 teaspoon for chocolaty taste of coffee.
Taste: Sweet and creamy coffee flavor with natural tang of yogurt.
Serving Ideas: Serve it as an afternoon beverage. It also goes well with party snacks.