Apple Smoothie prepared with this recipe is an absolute bliss to taste buds. This kid friendly fresh fruit smoothie recipe is a simple blend of apple, milk, yogurt, almond and honey. The addition of cinnamon brings subtle but noticeable flavor that compliments the overall sweet taste.
More Smoothie Recipes
|1 large Apple, peeled, cored and chopped|
|1/2 cup Milk|
|1/3 cup Vanilla Yogurt or Plain Yogurt|
|5 Almonds (or 1 tablespoon almond powder), optional|
|1 teaspoon Honey or Sugar|
|A dash of ground Cinnamon, optional|
- Peel and cut apple into halves. Remove the core and cut apple into large pieces.
- Add apple and almonds in a blender jar.
- Add milk, yogurt and honey.
- Blend until smooth and there are no chunks of fruit. Pour prepared smoothie into a chilled serving glass and sprinkle cinnamon over it. Drink it immediately for better taste because it will turn brown within half an hour.
Tips and Variations:
- If you do not like the strong flavor of cinnamon, skip it.
- Replace cinnamon with cardamom for nice flavor.
Taste: Sweet and creamy taste of apple with mild touch of cinnamon.
Serving Ideas: It is an ideal and stomach filling healthy drink that can be served in the breakfast. Indulge yourself in smooth and silky smoothie dessert for sweet and cool ending of meal.