Blueberry Milkshake prepared with frozen blueberries, vanilla ice cream and almond milk tastes heavenly sweet and creamy and it’s an anytime treat for a sweet tooth in you. Lift your summer spirit by having healthy blueberry shake for breakfast or dessert today.
More Milkshake Recipes
|1 cup frozen Blueberry|
|1/2 cup Vanilla Ice Cream|
|1/2 cup Soy Milk or Almond Milk or any Non-Dairy Milk|
- Use frozen blueberries and any non-dairy milk to make this milkshake. Don’t use fresh blueberries or dairy milk to prevent it from curdling.
- Pour almond milk in a blender jar.
- Add frozen blueberries.
- Add vanilla ice cream.
- Blend it until smooth and creamy texture. Pour prepared blueberry shake into serving glass. Garnish it with a scoop of ice cream or 2-3 whole blueberries and serve immediately.
Tips and Variations:
- Always use frozen blueberries for thick shake.
- Do not use normal milk. Use soy milk or almond milk to prevent curdling milkshake.
- Serve the milkshake immediately because it may be curdled if kept for longer period.
Taste: Refreshingly sweet and smooth.
Serving Ideas: Top up blueberry milkshake with ice cream and serve as a dessert or just alone as a healthy breakfast drink.