Blueberry Smoothie with Milk is a nutritious drink prepared from frozen blueberries, frozen banana, milk and yogurt. Discover how milk and other frozen fruits simply transform the palatability and flavor of frozen blueberry smoothie by following this recipe.
More Smoothie Recipes
|1 cup frozen Blueberries|
|1 fresh or frozen Banana|
|3/4 cup Milk|
|1/2 cup Greek Yogurt (or plain yogurt)|
- Use either fresh or frozen blueberries and banana according to availability.
- Add 3/4 cup almond milk (any plain milk or non dairy milk) and 1/2 cup greek yogurt (or plain yogurt) in a blender.
- Add 1 cup frozen blueberries and 1 banana.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour smoothie into glasses, optionally garnish with skewered blueberries on the rim and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Add 2 tablespoon oats and 1 date (pitted) for variation.
Serving Ideas: Since this smoothie is prepared with milk and frozen fruits, it is an ideal chilled drink for summer. Top it up with ice cream and serve it as a dessert.