If you are a fruit lover and blueberry is one of your favorite fruits then this blueberry smoothie recipe without yogurt will make your taste buds go gaga. Blueberry Smoothie without Yogurt is a chilled and nutritious beverage made with blueberry, banana, almond milk, oats and almond butter. In this recipe, you can use either fresh or frozen blueberries according to availability.
More Smoothie Recipes
|1 cup fresh or frozen Blueberries|
|1 fresh or frozen Banana|
|3/4 cup Almond Milk or Coconut Milk or Soy Milk (or plain milk)|
|1-2 tablespoons Almond Butter|
|2 tablespoons Rolled Oats (or 1/4 Avocado)|
- We have used frozen blueberries and frozen banana in this recipe to make this smoothie thick. You can use fresh ones also.
- Add 3/4 cup almond milk or coconut milk or soy milk (or plain milk), 1 tablespoon almond butter, 2 tablespoons rolled oats, 1 sliced frozen banana and 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries in the jar of a blender or a mixer grinder.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy and no chunks of fruits.
- Yogurt less blueberry smoothie is ready. Pour it into a serving glass.
Tips and Variations:
- Add 1/4 avocado instead of rolled oats for variation.
- Add the same amount of peanut butter instead of almond butter for variation.
Taste: Mild Sweet
Serving Ideas: Blueberry smoothie without yogurt can be served as a chilled afternoon drink along with snacks.