Blueberry Smoothie without Yogurt is chilled and nutritious beverage with a fruity mixture of blueberry, pineapple, peach, banana, orange juice, ice and sugar. The combined effect of orange and pineapple gives it a tropical feel while blueberries and peach provide nice summary sweet flavor. Even though this smoothie recipe uses so many fruits, it can be easily prepared at home in less than 5 minutes.
More Smoothie Recipes
|3/4 cup Frozen Blueberries|
|2 Frozen Peaches|
|2 slices Fresh or Canned Pineapple|
|1 Fresh or Frozen Banana|
|1 cup Orange Juice|
|1 tablespoon Sugar|
|2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream|
|5 Ice Cubes|
- Peel and chop banana into slices. Peel and pit peaches. Cut peaches into slices.
- Blend blueberries, peach slices, banana slices and pineapple slices with orange juice and sugar using blender or mixer until smooth and there are no chunks of fruits.
- Add ice cream and ice cubes and blend on high speed until slushy.
- Yogurt less blueberry smoothie with orange, pineapple and peach is ready; pour it in chilled serving glasses.
Tips and Variations:
- Add more orange juice if you like thinner consistency.
- Replace sugar with honey and use fresh fruits instead of frozen one to make zesty smoothie without yogurt for kids.
Taste: Mild sour and sweet
Serving Ideas: Blueberry smoothie without yogurt can be served as chilled afternoon drink along with snacks.