Peanut butter can put to a better use to make tempting smoothie apart from using it as bread spread. This creamy butter, with its smooth rich and flavorful taste makes for a satisfying smooth peanut butter smoothie which is not just creamy and frothy but healthy as well. A simple recipe to prepare creamy smoothie with banana and oats is as given below.
More Smoothie Recipes
|2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
|1 fresh or frozen Banana
|2 tablespoons Rolled Oats, optional
|3/4 cup Plain Milk or Soymilk or Almond Milk or any non Dairy Milk
|1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract, optional
- We need all these ingredients shown in the picture to make this recipe.
- Add 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 1 banana, 2 tablespoons rolled oats and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract in a blender jar.
- Add 3/4 cup plain milk (or any non dairy milk).
- Blend until smooth. Pour peanut butter smoothie into a serving glass and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Add 3/4 cup mixed berry or strawberries instead of banana to make peanut butter smoothie with mixed berries.
- To make the smoothie extra creamy and thick, add 1/4 cup greek yogurt.
Taste: Mild Sweet and Creamy
Serving Ideas: Serve it as a breakfast drink, as a dessert or as an evening snack.