Cantaloupe Smoothie Recipe (with Step by Step Photos)
Cantaloupe, a verity of musk melon has a mild sweeter taste with thin light brown rind. Cantaloupe mixed with orange juice packs a quite a nutritious punch rich in potassium, calcium, vitamin C, beta carotene and anti-oxidants. Learn how to make cantaloupe smoothie with strong musk aroma by following this recipe.
More Smoothie Recipes
Preparation Time: 7 minutes.
Serves: 2 Servings
|1½ cup seeded and diced Cantaloupe|
|1/2 cup Orange Juice (from 2 oranges)|
|3 Ice cubes|
- Cut cantaloupe into halves and remove seeds. Dice it into large pieces.
- Add orange juice in a blender jar.
- Add cantaloupe pieces and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth texture. Pour it into serving glasses, garnish with a small piece of cantaloupe and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Choose a ripe cantaloupe, which has a nice melon aroma and yellowish tint over skin.
- Surface of a cantaloupe can contain harmful bacteria—in particular, Salmonella. It is strongly recommended to wash a melon thoroughly before cutting for consumption.
Taste: Sweet, juicy and melony taste with strong musk aroma and orange aftertaste
Serving Ideas: During hot summer, chilled and refreshing this smoothie is a perfect afternoon drink.