|2 cups Pineapple Chunks (fresh or canned)|
|1½ cups Cold Milk|
|4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream|
- Peel and cut banana into big chunks.
- Combine pineapple chunks, banana chunks, milk and sugar (to taste) in a blender. Blend until all ingredients are well mixed and there are no fruit chunks in it.
- Add ice cream and blend again on high speed until smooth.
- Pour prepared pineapple shake into tall serving glasses and serve.
- Do not use banana if you don’t like thicker shake.
- Add more milk for thinner milkshake or add more fruit and vanilla ice cream for thicker shake. Add sugar based on the sweetness of pineapple.