Velveeta nacho dip prepared with this recipe is not only creamy and cheesy but also has a nice flavor of cilantro and pepper. The butter sauteed garlic, onion and tomato gives it a spicy, tangy and flavorful touch, making it one of the best cheese dips. Follow this recipe and discover how easy it is to make it and how scrumptious it is
|1 cup Velveeta Cheese (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
|1½ cup finely chopped Fresh Tomatoes
|1 small Onion, finely chopped
|1 Green Chilli, finely chopped
|1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
|Red Hot Pepper to taste
|2 tablespoons finely chopped Fresh Cilantro
|2 tablespoons Butter
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in skillet. Add chopped onion and sauté until it turns translucent.
- Add chopped garlic and green chillies, mix well and sauté for few seconds.
- Add chopped tomatoes and salt and cook over medium heat until tomatoes become tender, approx 4-5 minutes. Stir in between at regular intervals.
- Turn off heat and let it cool at room temperature.
- Transfer it to a blender and blend until smooth. Again transfer back to skillet.
- Add Velveeta cheese and cook over low heat until it melts.
- Add red hot pepper to taste and fresh cilantro. Stir and mix well.
- Turn off heat and transfer prepared Velveeta nacho cheese dip to a serving bowl.
Tips and Variations:
- You can also use canned tomatoes instead of fresh ones for ease of preparation.
Taste: Creamy and spicy
Serving Ideas: Serve it with chips, nachos or tortilla.