Apart from vegetables, this recipe also uses fruits to give a new dimension to its taste. Also, this recipe does not mix all ingredients, instead, it requires arranging veggies and fruits in a specified order to make it visually tempting.
More Salad Recipes
|1 cup shredded Cabbage|
|1 Onion, sliced|
|1/2 Cucumber, sliced|
|6-8 Salad Leaves (lettuce or spinach)|
|1/3 Apple, sliced|
|1 tablespoon Pomegranate Seeds|
|2-3 teaspoons Lemon juice|
|1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder|
|Chaat Masala to taste|
- Mix shredded cabbage, pomegranate seeds and grapes in a bowl. Sprinkle chaat masala and salt over it and mix well.
- Peel and chop carrot into small pieces. Chop tomatoes into small pieces.
- Mix carrot and tomato in another bowl. Sprinkle chaat masala and salt, mix well.
- Arrange lettuce or spinach leaves in a large serving plate.
- Put mixed cabbage in the center of the plate.
- Arrange chopped carrot and tomato mixture around it.
- Arrange apple slices around carrot and tomato mixture.
- Arrange cucumber and onion slices in an alternate order.
- Sprinkle chat masala, salt and black pepper powder over it.
- Squirt lemon juice over arranged veggies and fruits.
- Keep vegetable salad in a refrigerator before serving. Serve it chilled.