|1 cup finely chopped coriander leaves|
|1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds|
|1 teaspoon groundnuts|
|1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds (til)|
|2 teaspoons shredded fresh coconut|
|3 garlic cloves|
|1 green chilli, seeded and chopped|
|1/4 inch ginger, roughly chopped|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1 teaspoon lemon juice|
|1½ tablespoons water|
- Add cumin seeds, groundnuts, sesame seeds and coconut in a small chutney jar of mixer-grinder.
- Grind them in a grinder until smooth powdery paste.
- Add coriander leaves, garlic, green chilli, ginger, sugar, salt, lemon juice and 1½ tablespoons water.
- Grind again and make a smooth paste. Taste for salt and lemon juice, add more if required and mix well.
- Transfer it to serving bowl. Serve it as a condiment with snacks like rava dhokla, etc.
- Add some water to make it diluted and use it for making bhel puri or sev puri.
- Mix 2 tablespoons yogurt to make instant green yogurt dip.