More Chutney Raita Recipes
|8-10 Whole Dry Red Chillies|
|1/2 inch Ginger, chopped|
|8 Garlic Cloves|
|1½ teaspoons Lemon Juice|
|1 tablespoon Cumin-Coriander Powder|
|2 tablespoons Oil|
|1/3 teaspoon Salt|
- Deseed and soak dry red chillies in water for 20 minutes and drain them.
- Take drained red chillies, ginger, garlic, cumin-coriander powder and salt in a small chutney jar of a food processor or grinder. Grind them with 1 tablespoon water until smooth paste.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a medium size pan and add prepared paste.
- Sauté it for 2-3 minutes over low flame. Turn off the flame and let it cool at room temperature and mix lemon juice.
- Transfer red chilli garlic chutney to serving bowl. Use it to make delicious chaats like bhel puri, sev puri or pav bhaji, etc. and give it a spicy touch.
- For even better taste and texture, use mortar and pestle to make this chutney. It will give a coarse texture like no other.
- Use more oil if you like to have an oily chutney. It improves the taste and texture a lot.