|2 cups Water|
|2 teaspoons Ginger, finely chopped|
|4 teaspoons Lemon Juice|
|4 teaspoons Honey|
- Pour water in a saucepan. Add chopped ginger and boil it on low flame for 8-10 minutes.
- Strain boiled water through tea strainer in a kettle. Add honey and lemon juice and mix them using a spoon.
- Pour it in serving cups.
- If honey is not available, then use brown sugar or agave nectar.
- Use fresh orange juice instead of lemon juice for a nice flavor.
- If you are preparing ginger tea for cold, ingestion or sore throat condition, then do not add sugar or honey, instead add a pinch of salt to make it tasty.