|1 cup (250 ml) Milk|
|2 teaspoons Tea Powder|
|1/4 cup (approx. 60 ml) Water|
|3 teaspoons Sugar|
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Add sugar and tea powder in it and boil it for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- Add milk and boil it over medium flame for 6-7 minutes or until bubble starts to rise. You will see the change in color of the tea from milky shade to brown shade when it is ready.
- Turn off the gas and strain tea in cups.
- If you like more creamy tea, then avoid water and use only milk. Mix milk, sugar and tea powder and boil them over low flame for 6-7 minutes.
- If you do not like it to creamy, then use more water compared with milk.
- Add ginger, mint, cinnamon and cardamom or tea masala while preparing it for nice flavorful tea.