|1 cup Wheat Flour|
|2 teaspoons Sesame Seeds|
|3 tablespoons Semolina (Suji /Rava)|
|1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder|
|1/3 teaspoon Turmeric Powder|
|1/3 cup Fresh Fenugreek Leaves, chopped|
|for deep frying + 3 tablespoons Cooking Oil|
|Salt to taste|
- Take a wide bowl. Add wheat flour, semolina, sesame seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, fresh fenugreek leaves, 3 tablespoons cooking oil and salt in a bowl and mix them properly.
- Knead little bit hard dough than paratha by adding water as required. Cover it and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Divide dough into 16 small equal size round shaped balls.
- Roll out each portion into small circles of 3-4 inch diameter which is slightly thicker than chapatti. Make 4-5 pricks on its surface with a tip of knife or fork.
- Deep fry 3-4 puris at a time on medium heat until light brown and crispy.
- Take them out and drain excess oil. Transfer them over kitchen paper in a plate.
- Fry remaining methi puris and store them in airtight container. You can store them for 15-20 days.
- Knead hard dough to make them crispier.
- Do not deep fry them on high flame.