Chikoo Milkshake Recipe (with Step by Step Photos)
Chikoo Milkshake is one of the easiest milkshake to make at home and can be ready within 5 minutes. This kids friendly shake is thick and creamy and requires only 3 ingredients – chikoo, milk and sugar. Just blend them together and the milkshake will be ready within minutes.
More Milkshake Recipes
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
|1 cup fresh or frozen Chikoo (sapota)(peeled and sliced)|
|3/4 cup Milk|
|2 teaspoons Sugar (or to taste)|
- You can use either fresh or frozen chikoo according to availability. In this recipe, frozen chikoo are used. If you are using fresh chikoo then peel, deseed and chop them.
- Take all the ingredients to make milkshake.
- Add 1 cup chopped chikoo, 2 teaspoons sugar and 3/4 cup milk in the jar of a blender or a mixer grinder.
- Close the lid and blend it until creamy. Remove the lid and pour chiku shake into one large or two small serving glasses.
Tips and Variations:
- Add a few ice cubes to make the shake chilled.
- Add a pinch of cardamom powder for a nice flavor.
- Add 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream to make it more creamy.
- Adjust the amount of sugar as per the sweetness of the chikoo.
- This recipe makes two small glasses of shake. You can double or triple the recipe as per the requirement.
Serving Ideas: Serve chikoo milkshake in the afternoon during hot summer days.