|2 Aloo Tikkis
|2 Burger Buns
|1 tablespoon Butter
|1-2 tablespoons Tomato Ketchup
|2 Lettuce leaves
|2-3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
|1 large Tomato, cut into round slices
|1 medium Onion, cut into round slices
|2 Cheese Slices
- Cut bun horizontally into two halves. Heat butter in a flat pan and shallow-fry bun halves until light brown.
- Prepare the tikkis by following the aloo tikki recipe.
- Take bottom base of bun and spread tomato ketchup over it.
- Place lettuce leaf followed by aloo tikki.
- Spread 1-tablespoon mayonnaise over it.
- Place 1-2 tomato slices and 3-4 onion slices in given order.
- Finally place cheese slice over it.
- Cover it with top base of the bun.
- Aloo tikki burger is ready for serving. Serve it with ketchup and soft drink.
- Add sliced cucumber and flavored mayonnaise for variation.
- You can also buy frozen potato patties from grocery stores, fry or shallow fry them as per the instructions and follow the directions given above to make stomach filling burger in no time.
- Use whole wheat or multi grain bread bun to make it healthier.