Juicy sweet corn kernels are used in many recipes and commonly found in salads. Corn salad is one such simple recipe where sweet corn kernels are mixed with various fresh vegetables, sprinkled with herbs and spices and garnished with cheese. It is also a great diet recipe as it does not use any oil and butter.
|1 cup fresh or frozen Corn, boiled|
|1/2 cup grated Cheese (optional)|
|1-2 Green Chillies, finely chopped|
|1/2 cup chopped Cucumber|
|2 tablespoons finely chopped Coriander Leaves|
|1 tomato, chopped|
|1 Onion, chopped|
|2 tablespoons grated Carrot|
|1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder|
|1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder|
|1 teaspoon Lime Juice|
- Mix boiled corn, chopped green chilli, chopped cucumber, coriander leaves, chopped tomato, chopped onion and grated carrot in a big bowl.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper powder and chaat masala powder.
- Add lime juice and toss gently to mix well.
- Add grated cheese over it and again toss few times.
- Corn salad is ready. Serve it as an accompaniment