Directions for making Juice using a Blender (No Juicer):
Directions for making Juice using a Juicer:
In this recipe, we have used 3 different types of apples – Red Delicious Apple,Granny Smith Apple (green apple) and Honey Crisp Apple. You can use any type of apple according to the availability. For nice flavor, use at least two different types of apples.
Cut the apples into medium pieces and remove the core.
Add cut apple, ginger and 1/2 cup water in a blender jar.
Squeeze lime (or lemon) over it.
Blend it in a blender or in a mixer grinder until smooth puree.
Place a large metal strainer over a large bowl. Pour prepared puree over it. If you don’t have a strainer, you can also use a cheesecloth or a nut-milk bag to strain the juice.
Press the mixture using a metal spatula or a rubber spatula to get the maximum juice out of it.
Discard the remaining pulp.
Serve apple lemon ginger juice immediately and consume it within 10 minutes of preparation.
- Cut the apples into pieces and remove the core.
- Process all ingredients through a juicer. Pour accumulated juice in serving glasses and sprinkle a pinch of ground black pepper.
- Serve apple lemon ginger juice immediately and consume it within 10 minutes of preparation.
Tips and Variations:
- Add celery for variation.
- Use more lemon to make it tangy and add more ginger to make it spicier.
Taste: Refreshingly hot and sweet taste of ginger and apple with mild sour lemony touch.
Serving Ideas: This juice is an ideal drink to start your day during winter. It helps warm up your body from inside and fend off common cold and flu. Try it with more ginger when you feel like you are going to catch a cold.