Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie is a sweet and sour nutritious fruit drink prepared by blending exotic fruits like kiwi and strawberry with yogurt and orange juice. Strawberry and kiwi are rich source of vitamin C and combining them with orange juice makes this smoothie even healthier. Follow this easy recipe to make healthy and fructilicious kiwi strawberry smoothie in less than 5 minutes
|2 Kiwis, peeled and chopped|
|8 Fresh Ripe Strawberries, cleaned and chopped|
|1½ cups Yogurt|
|1/2 cup Orange Juice|
|1 cup Crushed Ice|
|3 teaspoons Honey|
|2 Strawberry Slices (for garnishing)|
- Place chopped kiwi, chopped strawberries, yogurt and honey in a blender jar. Blend until smooth. Add ice cubes and orange juice; blend again for 1 minute on high speed.
- Yummy smoothie is ready. Take two serving glasses and pour it in serving glasses
- Garnish with strawberry slices and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- When fresh strawberries are not available, use frozen ones.
- Adjust the quantity of honey according to your taste and tartness of strawberry.
Taste: Sweet and mild sour
Serving Ideas: Chilled strawberry and kiwi smoothie with orange juice is a perfect afternoon drink.