Mango Avocado Salad Recipe
This salad is a tempting and tantalizing combination of ripe mangoes and avocado coated with lime and vinegar dressing. It is very easy and healthy recipe for appetizer, light meal or snack.
|2 Ripe Mangoes|
|1 cup Lettuce Leaves, torn into bite size pieces|
|1 tablespoon Lime Juice|
|1/2 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar|
|2 tablespoons Olive Oil|
|Salt and Pepper to taste|
- Peel, pit and cut mangoes into cubes.
- Peel and halve avocado and remove stone. Dice avocado into cubes.
- Take lime juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper in a small jar. Close the lid and shake well to blend all ingredients.
- Mix mango pieces, torn lettuce leaves and cubed avocado in a bowl. Toss gently to mix well.
- Pour salad dressing over it and toss gently to coat.
- Serve it in a serving plate.
- Mango avocado salad is ready. Serve it immediately.