With this microwave chocolate pudding recipe, you can prepare deliciously chocolaty pudding in just 10 minutes and delight your senses with its smooth and creamy texture in no time.
|4 tablespoons Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)|
|6 tablespoons Sugar|
|1½ cups Milk|
|2 tablespoons Cornstarch|
|1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract|
|Rainbow Vermicelli (optional)|
- Combine unsweetened cocoa powder, cornstarch, sugar and salt in a microwave safe glass bowl.
- Slowly pour milk in it and stir using wire whisk until there are no lumps.
- Microwave it on high for 2 minutes. Stir and microwave again on high for 4 minutes or until thickened, stirring every 1½ minutes in between.
- Mix vanilla extract and stir well. Let it stand for 4-5 minutes while stirring occasionally in between to prevent pudding skin formation.
- Serve it warm or place it in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes to chill.
- Sprinkle rainbow vermicelli over it to give it a tempting look and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Sprinkle small candies and whipped cream over it before serving to kids.
- You can also make chocolate pudding in traditional way with this double boiler recipe.
Taste: Creamy sweet and chocolaty.
Serving Ideas: This is a perfect instant snack for kids.