This fresh mango pudding recipe prepares delicious rich and creamy dessert by mixing gelatin, pureed mango, evaporated milk and sugar.
|2 medium size Ripe Mangoes, peeled and diced|
|3 teaspoons Gelatin|
|1/3 cup Sugar|
|1 cup Milk|
|1/2 cup Water|
- Blend diced mango in a blender or food processor until smooth puree. Leave puree in jar.
- Heat water in saucepan until it starts to boil and then take it away from heat.
- Sprinkle gelatin over water surface and stir constantly using wired whisk so that there are no lump formations.
- Add sugar and stir until it dissolves completely.
- Add prepared sugar-gelatin mixture and milk in blender jar having mango puree. Blend until all ingredients are mixed well and smooth.
- Pour it in serving bowls and place it in refrigerator for at least 2 hours (max up to 24 hours) before serving.
- Garnish with your favorite fresh fruits or dry fruits and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Replace plain milk with coconut milk to make a Chinese style creamy mango pudding.
- Use 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup whipping cream instead of 1 cup milk to make it creamier.
- You can strain the prepared mango puree and discard solid fiber parts of fruit.
Taste: Sweet and creamy
Serving Ideas: This mango pulp pudding recipe captures the taste and flavors of mango very well, serve it as a summer dessert or as a snack in evenings.