Strawberry Banana Juice Recipe
Strawberry banana juice is a delicious blend of ripe banana, fresh strawberries, honey and lime juice where tang of lime juice compliments the zing of strawberry while smoothness of honey compliments the sweetness of banana.
|1 cup Ripe Strawberries, chopped|
|1 Banana, chopped|
|2 cups Cold Water|
|1/3 teaspoon Lime Juice, optional|
|1½ tablespoons Honey or Sugar|
|2 Whole Strawberries with Leaves (for garnishing)|
- Load strawberry pieces, banana chunks, lime juice, 1/2 cup water and honey in blender jar and blend until smooth and there are no lump of fruits.
- Add remaining water and blend again for 30 seconds.
- Pour strawberry banana juice in glasses.
- Slit two whole strawberries from bottom to its the center and arrange them on rim of the glass and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Use 3 cups water to make it thin or use only 1 cup water to make it thick.
Taste: Sweet, smooth and creamy banana with light tang of lime and strawberry.
Serving Ideas: It can be served as healthy afternoon beverage or party drink.