Nacho Dip Recipe
Nacho Dip prepared with this recipe is a delicious combination of cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, salsa, tomatoes and other spices, which are arranged in tempting layers. It is a perfect accompaniment to serve with tortilla chips.
|1/2 cup Mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup Sour Cream|
|1 cup Cream Cheese|
|1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder|
|1/2 cup Tomato Salsa|
|1/2 cup finely chopped Green Onions|
|1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese|
|1/2 cup finely chopped Tomatoes|
|1/4 cup sliced Jalapeños (optional)|
|1/4 cup Olives (optional)|
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese and black pepper powder in a bowl using a hand mixer.
- Spread prepared mixture in a baking dish as a bottom layer.
- Spread green onions and chopped tomatoes over it. Cover them with a spread of salsa.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese, jalapenos and olives.
- Cover baking dish with plastic wrap or aluminium foil and place it in refrigerator for an hour before serving.
- Serve layered nacho dip with chips and enjoy.
Tips and Variations:
- You can use any salsa of your choice.
- If you want to have a tangy flavor, then add more salsa.
- Add green bell pepper, red pepper, green olives or any other vegetables as garnish.
Taste: Creamy and tangy
Serving Ideas: Serve it with tortilla chips.